AGS-MN1 is a compact type designed in the pursuit of placement flexibility.
AGS-MN1 is the compact type. It can be placed easily on the top of an audio rack, in front of a monitor display, or in any of a number of other locations.
It can enhance the sense of depth and width as well as improve localization.
Dimensions : 66(W)×11(D)×30(H) cm, Weight : 2.5 kg
- Recording studios
- Broadcasting station (television, radio, distribution studios)
- Postproduction studios (dubbing, editing rooms)
- Music halls/theaters
- Screening rooms / movie theaters
- Rehearsal studios / live music venues
- Audio rooms / home theaters
- Acoustic designing
- Sound adjustment/measurement
- NES speakers
- Optional accessories
- Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Acoustic effects by the Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Suppressing low-frequency standing waves
- Preventing adverse effects of intense reflected sound waves
- Control sound-absorption characteristics according to the application
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-II
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-IV
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-?
- Innovative AGS sound field proposals from Nihon Onkyo Engineering
- AGS listening experience
- Questions and answers
- Live music venues