AGS-FS1 is an easy-to-use free-standing acoustic tuning unit developed from AGS technology.
AGS-FS1 is developed as a room-tuning item for use as an extension of AGS technology.
It consists of a cluster of wooden columns arranged in a compact configuration and elaborately designed to diffuse sound naturally.
The sound field in the room will be improved by placing as few as one or two units.
It is effective both in dead rooms and in live rooms.
Dimensions : 40(W)×32.5(D)×140(H) cm, Weight : 24 kg
- Recording studios
- Broadcasting station (television, radio, distribution studios)
- Postproduction studios (dubbing, editing rooms)
- Music halls/theaters
- Screening rooms / movie theaters
- Rehearsal studios / live music venues
- Audio rooms / home theaters
- Acoustic designing
- Sound adjustment/measurement
- NES speakers
- Optional accessories
- Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Acoustic effects by the Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Suppressing low-frequency standing waves
- Preventing adverse effects of intense reflected sound waves
- Control sound-absorption characteristics according to the application
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-II
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-IV
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-?
- Innovative AGS sound field proposals from Nihon Onkyo Engineering
- AGS listening experience
- Questions and answers
- Live music venues