Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-?
Improved spatial localization with enhanced soundscape of the music source
The ANKH-V was designed for use where the ceiling and wall meet--a location that greatly influences the quality of a room's sound field. This product offers stabilized localization and an improved sense of reality, particularly by removing unnecessary characteristics in voice and musical tone color. (Design/patent registered)
[List of shops with listening spaces]
Listen to ANKH products by visiting one of the stores linked to below.
ANKH-V usage example
Following are some of the appreciation that we have received from users:
- Distortion was removed and the sense of reality was improved through more natural tone colors.
- Central localization became clearer and vocals became less muddled.
- The sense of depth has been increased.
- With more clarity even in the lower frequency ranges, the quantity of sound information has been increased for a more natural sound field.
- The signal-to-noise ratio was improved thanks to clearer changes in delicate nuances.
- The speakers seemed to disappear, and I felt more like I was in front of a live stage.
Use the ANKH-V along with other AGS products (such as SYLVAN and ANKH products) for an even more pronounced effect.
ANKH installation example
- Recording studios
- Broadcasting station (television, radio, distribution studios)
- Postproduction studios (dubbing, editing rooms)
- Music halls/theaters
- Screening rooms / movie theaters
- Rehearsal studios / live music venues
- Audio rooms / home theaters
- Acoustic designing
- Sound adjustment/measurement
- NES speakers
- Optional accessories
- Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Acoustic effects by the Acoustic Grove System (AGS)
- Suppressing low-frequency standing waves
- Preventing adverse effects of intense reflected sound waves
- Control sound-absorption characteristics according to the application
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-II
- Acoustic Grove System -- ANKH-IV
- Innovative AGS sound field proposals from Nihon Onkyo Engineering
- AGS listening experience
- Questions and answers
- Live music venues