Nittobo Acoustic Engineering (NAE) understands the important responsibility of protecting the personal information. Therefore, NAE has established the following policies regarding the personal information protection and will handle it appropriately.
1. Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
i) Principle of Acquisition
When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use, and obtain them within the necessary matter by legal and fair way.
ii) Principle in Use and Offer
We promise the personal information acquired according to the rule mentioned above will not be applied beyond the purpose of use or offer to a third party without customer's agreement. The information that we acquire will be used for the following purposes:
- (a) To introduce our products and services to the customers
- (b) To carry out a questionnaire survey to the customers for planning and development of products or the study to improve customer satisfaction rating
- (c) To perform a task to achieve a quick support to our customer's inquires and needs
- (d) Other purposes which we specify to customers when we obtained them
2. Esteem of right
NAE esteems the individual rights concerning personal information and will take action about personal information within a reasonable period of time and for appropriate range when an individual requires disclosure of it. Moreover, when there is a mistake or change about the personal information, NAE will promptly respond and make changes only if we can verify identity.
3. Appropriate Management of Personal Information
NAE implements proper safety measures for the obtained personal information and takes precautionary rational measures to prevent unauthorized computer access, manipulations, destruction, leakage or loss of the personal information.
4. About the compliance with the law and other regulations
NAE complies with all laws and other regulations applied to the personal information.