NAE has developed many innovative products to utilize the technology and know-how from the results of our research and development, such as the microphone traverse system, the DL series, the aircraft noise monitoring system, Noise Vision, the omni-directional sound source analyzing system. We do not remain only on one commercialization, but we continue evolving them by the further research and development in order to achieve the customer's needs and to offer the newest function incessantly.
We have not only developed hardware products but also computer simulation software such as GEONOISE and RIMAGE. Carrying out research on simulation technologies which are based on wave acoustics to physical models such as boundary element method and a finite difference method in time domain. In addition, we have the research and development on the measurement method to respond to problems and requests raised from the fields and on the improvement of construction technique at the same time.
Our research and development performs the general "engineering" activity which is based on the customers' side from the estimate, design to the construction and evaluation in the field of sound and vibration.
- 1986 MT-Series" microphone positioning system
- 1987 RD-90 Aircraft noise discriminator Type I (patent)
- 1988 "Shinji" Psychoacoustic test system (earned the technology development Award of ASJ)
- 1990 "OSS" 2ch sound field reproduction system
- 1996 "GEONOISE" 3-D Noise prediction software
- 1996 "RIMARGE" 3-D Room acoustics simulation software
- 1997 "AEIRM" Impulse response measurement system
- 2000 "RD-100" Aircraft noise discriminator Type-II(international patent)
- 2000 "DL-90/C" Flight path monitoring system (patent)
- 2002 "Noise Vision" omni-directional sound source analyzing system(earned the technology development Award of ASJ / international patent pending)
- 2005 "DL-TLS" Takeoff/landing time and using runway of aircrafts measurement system (international patent pending)
- 2005 "DL-SBM" Aircraft noise source discriminator (patent pending)
- 2007 "CapMLS" Acoustic material properties prediction software
The objective of offering a collaborated research is to look into various issues regarding acoustics and vibration with the customers, to identify the performance target and to offer ways to bring them to reality. Doing repeated experiments, simulations and evaluations with the customers to improve the performance by taking advantage of using our experimental facility. In the experiment, there are many occasions when we come across unique ideas in the field and one of the greatest merits of doing collaborative research is to offer the information and know-how on the new experimental and analysis method by sharing not only the result but also the process with the collaborators. We can offer a maximum solution to the customers to blend the unique simulation technology and the knowledge based on the experience, in addition to the experimental analysis.
Also, we have been actively publishing cutting-edge research results using collaborative research with research institutions such as universities through articles and conference presentations. Those results are used as feedback for the development of our products and services.
The entrusted measurement (outsourcing) enables us to offer the data that the customers are requesting on the development of products and services in a short period of time and at a reasonable cost. It is a very convenient service when the measurement method is regulated and the number of ordering is united, and the process related to the experimental operation and the outsourced measurement are replaced by the entrusted research (outsourcing), which strongly supports with the aspect of the cost performance.
We are ISO 9000 certified, therefore ensuring the reliability and trust of our measuring devices. We make the best use of our know-how cultivated by our research and development activities concerning the experiments and analysis, and offer a highly reliable speedy data.
The services that we offer as an entrusted measurement (outsourcing) at this moment are listed below. We are planning to expand the services accordingly.
- □Items of entrusted measurement (outsourcing)
- Measurement of Sound Power Level
- Measurement of Sound Absorption Coefficient by Reverberation Room Method
- Measurement of Sound Transmission Loss
- Acoustic Measurement (The Sound Radiation Characteristics/Directional Pattern /Transfer Function etc)
- Measurement of Normal Incident Absorption Coefficient
- Acoustical Materials Measurement System for Biot Model Prospect
- Sound Insulation Analysis of Vehicle